Multiple plasterer, boarder and dry wall installer positions available
EnergySmart is one of the UK’s fastest-growing funded energy saving specialists. We are award-winning experts at securing energy saving funding and installing energy-efficient improvements into homes and businesses across the UK.
We fit energy-saving measures into homes, such as internal wall insulation, external wall insulation, electric storage heater upgrades, that are funded by the government ECO3 scheme.
We are continually recruiting plasterers, boarders and dry wall installers
Experience in installing energy-saving measures into residential properties is desirable but not essential.
The work is nationwide and therefore you will need to be okay with working away from home up to four days a week – accommodation is paid for.
You will be responsible for installing insulated wallboards to the interior walls of domestic properties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply insulated drywall to walls or ceilings
- Fasten insulated drywall panels to the inside framework of building via over boarding
- Measure, cut, fit, and fasten panels
- Prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units, and plumbing.
- Able to work from a laptop/tablet and upload daily worksheets and pictures to Dropbox in a timely fashion
- Previous experience required for this position
- Ability to work without supervision
- Good math skills
- Possess full Drivers’ License
- Good problem-solving skills – able to analyse problems and make sound decisions
Drywall Installer predominately works out in the field, inside domestic properties.
How to apply
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 0745785. You can also WhatsApp us on 07903 208892.