EnergySmart is one of the UK’s fastest-growing funded energy saving specialists. We are award-winning experts at securing energy saving funding and installing energy-efficient improvements into homes and businesses.
With our Head Office operation in Burnley, Lancashire, we are quickly becoming a nationwide brand and currently install energy-saving measures across many areas of the UK.
With ambitious plans to grow into THE market leader, we are on the hunt for forward-thinking, innovative and passionate people to join our experienced team of 30+ experts.
Job role – Installs Manager
We are on the hunt for an experienced, construction-based installs manager who is looking for a new opportunity within an ambitious, growing business. As part of EnergySmart Group’s expansion plans, the new Installs Manager will work alongside the company directors to help streamline and improve the management and delivery of our installations.
The successful candidate will perform various functions, ensuring effective planning and supervision of construction projects, recruitment of new installation teams, vehicle management, management of materials and customer satisfaction. Delivery targets will also need to be met, at the same time as working within agreed budgets and timescales.
It will also be the duty of the Installs Manager to explain technical information to clients or customers when the need arises, as well as monitor the quality standards of the work carried out by the installation teams.
- Work alongside the directors to help shape a more streamlined and more efficient installs department, including improved systems, processes, policies and day to day management.
- Meeting regularly with directors and managers to report on overall weekly progress and KPIs.
- Effective management of installers and their teams, overseeing the logistical requirements of multiple installations simultaneously.
- Successfully meet ongoing targets, ensuring installations are completed on time, on budget and as efficiently as possible. Regularly review timings, budget, labour requirements, risk and installation plans to ensure work stays on track and profitable.
- Ensure all supervised staff and team members are meeting the relevant objectives and responsibilities.
- Work with safety units in a bid to plan and manage safety programs for each project and make sure that all aspects of health and safety are reached.
- Report to customers throughout the installation process ensuring they are happy with the progress and quality of work being carried out.
- All work must meet the compliance criteria imposed by our governing bodies. You will be responsible for ensuring any contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- Working in both an office environment and on a construction site when required.
To be hired for the role of installs manager, we are expecting you to meet the following requirements:
- Good and effective communication skills.
- You must be computer literate and confident using different software packages and cloud-based business management tools.
- Good analytical and organisational abilities are of great importance.
- Being able to manage and prioritise installation schedules at the same time as delivering efficient logistics is imperative.
- Possess good leadership ability, as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications.
- Ability to work and carry out projects within a stipulated time frame or deadline.
- At least 5 years of on-the-job experience in a similar role or in any other construction capacity.
- The job would be suited to a site manager or ex site manager who is looking for a more office-based role.
Salary: From £35,000.00 per year subject to experience.
How to apply: Please submit all CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.