About EnergySmart Group
The EnergySmart Group is one of the UK’s fastest-growing funded energy saving specialists. We are award-winning experts at securing energy saving funding and installing energy-efficient improvements into homes and businesses.
With our Head Office operation in Burnley, Lancashire, we are quickly becoming a nationwide brand and currently install energy-saving measures across many areas of the UK.
With ambitious plans to grow into THE market leader, we are on the hunt for forward-thinking, innovative and passionate people to join our experienced team of 30+ experts.
Job role – Group Operations Manager
Currently comprised of three companies, you will work at group level overseeing the day to day operations across all aspects of the business, as well as assisting our strategic growth plans. You will be a key part of an ambitious, growing business where you will work alongside the company directors at an exciting time of change. We have clear objectives and will provide all the help, support and training for the right candidate.
This is a brand new role within the group structure, where you have the ability to make it your own and be at the very heart of the company’s continued success. You will report directly to the company Directors and therefore, ultimately, the buck stops with you. We are looking to hire immediately but we are also looking for someone who is committed to the success of the company for the long term. In this instance, your passion, drive and personality fit is just as important as your experience.
- Work alongside the directors to help shape more streamlined operations, including improving productivity, systems, processes, policies and day to day people-management
- You will be responsible for the efficient and smooth delivery of company objectives, with a focus on high quality results
- Implement KPIs and SLAs and make sure these are adhered to
- Meeting regularly with directors and managers to report on overall weekly progress and KPIs
- Oversee the logistical requirements across the group
- Successfully meet targets with a focus on improved and increased delivery
- Regularly review budgets, staffing requirements and risk
- Ensure all direct reports are meeting their relevant objectives and responsibilities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction levels are consistently high and work to improve on them
- Ensure the company follows all health and safety and compliance procedures
- Focus on solutions rather than problems
To be hired for the role of Group Operations Manager, we are expecting you to meet the following requirements and/or skills:
- Numbers driven with a focus on maximising profit
- Budget management and tracking
- Excellent communication skills
- You must be highly proficient in computer skills and able to use all Microsoft packages, G suite, cloud based applications and bespoke systems
- Super organised but flexible and able to adapt to change
- Handle pressure well
- Lead from the front and by example
- Take a person-centred approach to customers and staff members
- Proactive – this is a fast-paced, fluid role
- Able to review current processes and not afraid to innovate change
- The ability to wear ‘different hats’ depending on the nature of the task at hand
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role or in any other operational capacity
How to apply
Salary: From £35,000.00 per year subject to experience.
Please submit all CVs and cover letters to email@example.com.