About EnergySmart Group
EnergySmart is one of the country’s fastest-growing ECO (Energy Company Obligation) specialists. Our team of 30+ office staff and installers are experts at securing energy saving funding and installing energy efficient improvements in homes across the UK.
We fit energy saving measures into homes, such as internal wall insulation, solar panels and electric storage heater upgrades, all of which are funded by the Government backed Energy Company Obligation scheme.
We have ambitious growth plans in place and as part of our strategy we are now on the hunt for an experienced, forward-thinking Submissions Manager who can develop and lead our submissions department, ensuring we can process and submit high volumes of projects in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure you are up-to-date with the latest ECO4 legislation, particularly concerning ECO4 submissions.
- Liaise directly with managing agents and utility companies to bolster and develop EnergySmart’s working relationship.
- Feedback on all ECO4 submission changes and industry developments to the EnergySmart team, ensuring all departments know what is required from a submissions perspective.
- Ensure all projects are submitted consistently, accurately and on target each week.
- Work alongside the submission team to assist with the submission of projects each week. This is a hands-on role.
- As the business scales, lead on the recruitment and training of any additional submissions department staff members.
- Provide weekly reports to the directors, highlighting weekly submission numbers, error reports and fails.
- Work alongside the management and other departments to ensure errors and fails are minimised.
As the EnergySmart Submissions Manager, you will:
- Take a fresh, innovative approach to your role and objectives
- Be performance driven, but also keen on professionalism, accuracy and efficiency
- Be determined to meet your ongoing targets and KPIs.
- Take full ownership of your roles and responsibilities
- Be ready for a new challenge that presents a long-term opportunity to become a key member of EnergySmart’s management team.
Package: Basic salary of £28,000 – £35,000 subject to experience + performance-based bonuses.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.