EnergySmart is one of the UK’s fastest-growing funded energy saving specialists. We are award-winning experts at securing energy saving funding and installing energy-efficient improvements in domestic homes.
With our Head Office operation in Burnley, Lancashire, we are quickly becoming a nationwide brand and currently install energy-saving measures across all areas of the UK.
With ambitious plans to grow into a market-leading Energy Company Obligation installer, we are seeking forward-thinking, innovative and passionate people to join our experienced team of 30+ experts.
Job role – Renewables Manager
We are on the hunt for an experienced, construction-based ‘Renewables Manager’ who is looking for a new opportunity within an ambitious, growing business. As part of EnergySmart’s expansion plans, the new Renewables Manager will work alongside the Installs Manager and company directors to help streamline and improve the management and delivery of our renewable energy installations.
The successful candidate will perform various functions, ensuring effective planning and supervision of renewable energy installation projects; including system designs, clear understanding of install specifications, installation scheduling, and identification of new products and suppliers. Delivery targets will also need to be met, at the same time as working within agreed budgets and timescales.
It will also be the duty of the Renewables Manager to explain technical information to clients or customers when the need arises, as well as monitor the quality standards of the work carried out by the installation teams.
- Assist with the modelling of ECO4 projects, working alongside our modelling team to define install specifications.
- Custom design of multiple renewables measures for each project including Air Source Heat Pumps, Heating Systems and Solar Systems. Produce detailed documentation for each measure, ensuring the specification meets the ECO4 legislation criteria and building regulations.
- Create clear running orders and customer info packs, providing customers with the information they need to make clear decisions and have confidence in their install, and EnergySmart. Report to customers throughout the installation process ensuring they are happy with the progress and quality of work being carried out.
- Assist the Installs Manager and other department team members with the general day to day management of the installs i.e. effective management of installers and their teams, overseeing the logistical requirements of multiple installations simultaneously.
- Successfully meet ongoing targets, ensuring installations are completed on time, to specification, on budget and as efficiently as possible. Work alongside the Installs Manager to regularly review timings, budget, labour requirements, risk and installation plans to ensure work stays on track and profitable.
- Meeting regularly with the Installs Manager and Directors to report on overall weekly progress and KPIs.
- Work with safety units in a bid to plan and manage safety programs for each project and make sure that all aspects of health and safety are reached.
- All work must meet the compliance criteria imposed by our governing bodies. You will be part responsible for ensuring any contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- Working in both an office environment and on a construction site when required.
To be hired for the role of installs manager, we are expecting you to meet the following requirements:
- Good and effective communication skills.
- You must be computer literate and confident using different software packages and cloud-based business management tools.
- Good analytical and organisational abilities are of great importance.
- Being able to manage and prioritise installation schedules at the same time as delivering efficient logistics is imperative.
- Possess good leadership ability, as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and legislation is key.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£45,000.00 per year – negotiable subject to experience.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01282 222190 for more info. You can also view all of our job post on Indeed or on our website here.