EnergySmart is one of the UK’s fastest-growing funded energy-saving specialists. We are award-winning experts at securing energy-saving funding and installing energy-efficient improvements in domestic homes.
With our Head Office operation in Burnley, Lancashire, we are quickly becoming a nationwide brand and currently install energy-saving measures across all areas of the UK.
With ambitious plans to grow into a market-leading Energy Company Obligation installer, we are seeking forward-thinking, innovative and passionate people to join our experienced team of 30+ experts
Job Role – ECO Surveyor / Retrofit Assessor
We are looking for an experienced ECO Surveryor, the applicant must have knowledge of Building Surveys and a history in Domestic Energy Assessing.
We fit energy saving measures into homes that are funded by the government ECO scheme. We are looking for someone who is an experienced Domestic Energy Assessor that has taken the step to upskill as a Retrofit Assessor.
- Take accurate measurements of each room and other aspects of the properties, i.e. roof areas and extensions etc.
- Create clear and accurate floor plans.
- Take clear photographs of each room and specific elements of the property i.e. heating systems, boilers etc.
- From time to time, collect customers’ information such as benefit evidence and other relevant paperwork.
- When required, you will be expected to answer any client queries in a clear and professional manner (training will be provided).
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experience in all ECO measures would be a benefit.
- Willing to learn and undertake further training in the future.
- Is a certified DEA (preferred but not essential)
- Is a qualified Retrofit Assessor (preferred but not essential)
- Has knowledge of PAS 2035 accreditation.
- Has excellent time management, punctuality and commitment to getting the job done.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Has a professional manner.
- Has the ability to solve problems.
- Is self-motivated.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Fuel cars
Work Location: On the road
Expected start date: ASAP
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01282 222190 for more info. You can also view all of our job post on Indeed or on our website here.