EnergySmart is one of the UK’s fastest-growing funded energy saving specialists. We are award-winning experts at securing energy saving funding and installing energy-efficient improvements in domestic homes.
With our Head Office operation in Burnley, Lancashire, we are quickly becoming a nationwide brand and currently install energy-saving measures across all areas of the UK.
With ambitious plans to grow into a market-leading Energy Company Obligation installer, we are seeking forward-thinking, innovative and passionate people to join our experienced team of 40+ experts.
Job role – Renewable Installations Administrator
We are on the hunt for someone with a keen eye for detail and a genuine passion for renewable energy who is looking for a new opportunity within an ambitious, growing business. As part of EnergySmart’s expansion plans, the new Renewable Installations Admin will work alongside the Installs Manager to help manage the administrative aspects of the day to day delivery of our renewable energy installations.
The successful candidate will perform various functions, ensuring effective planning and supervision of renewable energy installation projects; including system designs, clear understanding of install specifications, installation scheduling, and identification of new products and suppliers. It will also be the duty of the Renewable Installs Admin to collate clear evidence of our installs and relevant certification.
- To understand the design of multiple renewables measures for each project, including Air Source Heat Pumps, Heating Systems and Solar Systems. Assist with the production of detailed documentation for each measure, ensuring the specification meets the ECO4 legislation criteria and building regulations.
- Assist the Installs Manager and other department team members with the general day to day management of the installs i.e. effective management of installers and their teams, helping to oversee the logistical requirements of multiple installations simultaneously.
- Work as part of a team to ensure we successfully meet ongoing targets, ensuring installations are completed on time, to specification, on budget and as efficiently as possible. Work alongside the Installs Manager to regularly review timings, budget, labour requirements, risk and installation plans to ensure work stays on track and profitable.
- Manage all administrative tasks associated to the installation of renewable measures, including booking of installers accommodation, collating evidence of completed installs, collating evidence of the relevant certifications, updating multiple spreadsheets and CRM systems and other general admin tasks.
- All work must meet the compliance criteria imposed by our governing bodies. You will be part responsible for ensuring installations meet the relevant criteria.
To be hired for the role of installs manager, we are expecting you to meet the following requirements:
- Good and effective communication skills.
- You must be computer literate and confident using different software packages and cloud-based business management tools.
- Good analytical and organisational abilities are of great importance.
- Havd a keen eye for detail.
- Have the ability to understand technical information, installation specifications and associated legislation.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and legislation is key.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable subject to experience.