EnergySmart is extremely excited to be launching our new and improved ECO4 lead generation partnership programme.
Although we have worked successfully with many lead-gen partners over the years, our current growth strategy requires a much higher volume of new customers. With this in mind, we have been trialling a new, fresh approach to our lead generation process and infrastructure. After a successful pilot, we are now ready to open up the programme to all lead generators.
Anyone working in the industry knows that typically, lead gens will make contact with installers, set up a new Google spreadsheet, and then start populating it with leads, then they’ll have to chase for updates – eventually, something may qualify, which then presents a new challenging – getting paid! The whole process is very clunky and laborious.
As an attempt to improve on this fragmented approach, EnergySmart has invested in a more streamlined offering – introducing our dedicated lead generation programme.
How does it work?
- Lead Gens can apply to partner with EnergySmart via our Lead Generation Partner Page here.
- We then book a discovery call with our customer acquisition team to discuss the potential partnership and how we can best work together.
- EnergySmart will provide you with a dedicated account manager and a purpose-built online submission tool so you can submit and track all your leads.
- Subject to the type of leads submitted to EnergySmart, we can provide a wide range of services to ensure maximum potential and value. Whether we’re working with data only or work-ready orders, our back office team of DEAs, surveyors and project modellers will ensure all projects are analysed, scored and installed promptly and professionally within ECO4 guidelines.
- Access a transparent view of your leads via a dedicated system, providing updates on the progress and status of all leads being processed by EnergySmart.
- Get notified as soon as leads are ready for payment. Our system will automatically make a payment in line with our agreed payment terms. No delays, no chasing!
Key benefits of placing leads with EnergySmart:
- An award-winning, established and experienced Energy Company Obligation installer.
- Infrastructure in place to accept a high volume of leads and provide fast install turnaround – we’ll survey within one week and always aim to install within two weeks.
- Competitive rates and payment terms.
- Back office support with admin, modelling, surveys etc.
- Transparency with updates and job status.
- Dedicated account manager.
- Able to install all types of ECO4 measures.
From individuals working independently to larger-scale companies and agencies, feedback has always been positive from lead generators who work with EnergySmart. We are an award-winning Energy Company Obligation installer who consistently delivers a high volume of ABS and provides a high quality standard of work, giving lead gens the peace of mind they need to place their leads and customers with us.
In recent months we successfully upskilled our entire workforce. This means we can deliver all aspects of ECO4 measures and fulfil all types of leads/project specs. We’re qualified to install the following energy efficiency measures:
- Air source heat pumps
- Solar panels
- Electric storage heater upgrades
- Internal/external wall insulation
- Room in roof insulation
- Loft insulation
- Solid wall insulation
- Underfloor insulation
- First time central heating systems