EnergySmart is one of the UK’s fastest-growing funded energy saving specialists. We are experts at securing energy saving funding and installing energy-efficient improvements into homes and businesses.
We fit energy saving measures into homes, such as internal wall and loft insulation, air source heat pump, first time central heating, solar PV and boiler upgrades that are funded by the government ECO scheme.
Experience in installing energy-saving measures is desirable but not essential.
The work is nationwide, and therefore you will need to be okay with being away from home four days a week – vehicles and accommodation is paid for.
Job role – Plumber/Heating engineer
As part of EnergySmart Group’s plans for expansion, EnergySmart are looking for an experienced Plumber to assist with the completion of insulation and heating upgrade projects.
- Plumbing skills such as rehanging radiators, extending pipes, refilling systems and ensuring heating is working for customers, finding any faults within a system
- Ability to fit first time central heating, boiler installs including upgrades and swaps boiler install.
- Experience with air source heat pump installation (Not essential)
- General snagging i.e. ensuring customers houses are left complete, tidy and fully ready to decorate
- Other duties may include core drilling of vent holes + fit vents (if possible, wire up and test mechanical vents) fitting skirting boards and coving over newly plastered walls throughout the property from time to time if able to (preferred but not essential)
To be hired for this role, we are expecting you to meet the following requirements:
- Good and effective communication skills
- Well organised with effective multitasking skills
- Ability to read and interpret specifications
- Have a proactive problem-solving mindset and are able to use your initiative
- UK driving licence and willing to travel to all over the UK (desired not essential)
- Gas safe registered (desired)
- Day rate negotiable subject to experience
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- Accommodation provided
- Weekly pay every Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £150.00-£200.00 per day
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Are you willing to work away from home all week Monday to Friday? If not please do not continue your application.
- Plumbing: 3 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01282 222190 for more info. You can also view all of our job post on Indeed or on our website here.