EnergySmart is one of the UK’s fastest-growing funded energy saving specialists. We are experts at securing energy saving funding and installing energy-efficient improvements into domestic properties.
With our Head Office operation in Burnley, Lancashire, we are quickly becoming a nationwide brand and currently install energy-saving measures across many areas of the UK.
With ambitious plans to grow into THE market leader, we are on the hunt for forward-thinking, innovative and passionate people to join our experienced team of 35+ experts.
Job role – Roofer / Solar Panel Installer
EnergySmart are looking for experienced roofers / solar panel installers to assist the growth within our solar division.
- Domestic solar PV installations, installing panels on a range of different roof types.
- Connecting up and testing connectivity of solar panels.
- Where applicable, feed cables into the property ready for electrical teams to connect to solar inverters.
- Collate picture evidence of the install (pre and post install), then communicate with office team to ensure the install meets the relevant specifications and is compliant under the ECO scheme.
- Traveling and working away from home.
To be hired for the role, we are expecting you to meet the following requirements:
- Good and effective communication skills
- Well organised with effective multitasking skills
- Ability to read and interpret specifications
- Have a proactive problem-solving mindset and are able to use your initiative
- UK driving license and willing to travel to all over the UK
- Work van supplied with fuel card
- Workwear and all safety equipment supplied
- Weekly pay every Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £130.00-£180.00 per day
- Monday to Friday
- Are you happy to travel and work away from home Mon-Fri
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: On the road